In the US, 20.8 million people (7.85% of the population) have type II diabetes and another 50 million have pre-diabetes. More than half are not even aware that they have this condition that can rob them of some of the most enjoyable years of their life, if left unchecked.
Type II Diabetes is completely preventable and curable.
You can permanently remove the devastating consequences of diabetes by simple, inexpensive lifestyle adjustments that do not require costly medications or supplements.
One the next page, we will go into detail on the real causes and natural treatment strategies for type II diabetes. However, our research lead us to two fantastic sources with a wealth of information that we want to first highlight and recommend you access to. The resource is an absolute wealth of direct, practical information all wrapped into a highly usable and even entertaining format. The group of global wellness expert teachers who contributed to the Food Matters movie (www.FoodMattersMovie.com) recently released an entire online learning program on Diabetes that comes with the highest recommendation.
- The importance of Nutrition and Natural Therapies for treating Diabetes Naturally
- Specific information on which foods, therapies and vitamin and mineral supplements can promote healing.
- The true causes of Diabetes and how you can build your bodies own defenses naturally to live a long, healthy and abundant life.
- How to start to reduce your insulin dosage and gradually eliminating the need for it entirely!
- How to avoid the pain, suffering and unnecessary expenses by naturally addressing the root cause of your diabetes.
- Why you’ve never been told about these options before and why most doctors don't advocate these safe and effective modalities
- How to effectively detoxify and rebuild the body using nutrients with the added bonus of shedding those unwanted pounds.
Açaí and diabetes - how do they go together?While diabetics are tOctht to approach excessive fruit intake cautiously - withfruit juices being nearly avoided all together, for generally high sugar levels - it seems counter-intuitive that açaí is having a very positive impact on the lives of many diabetics. Açaí is actually a low-gylcemic complete food that has been found to have a stabilizing effect on insulin and blood sugar levels.You will not find the actual açaí berry itself, outside of the Amazon region of Brazil. It is a fruit that degrades very rapidly once harvested from its palm tree. It must be processed within hours, by freeze-drying or other means to be preserved to ultimately be put into a product, such as a juice blend. (See the feature story and science corner for more on this.)With so many açaí juice blends coming on the market, care must be taken, as many contain little acai and add sugar. Most clarify the juice - removing the acai fiber and essential oils - the best parts and therefore slashing the potential benefits.
Other fruits, combined with the açaí, have been found to synergistically further bring out the remarkable properties of the acai berry in our bodies. Again, more details on these scientific findings can be found in this issue.What Dr. Perricone, Dr. Oz, Dr. Schauss, Dr. Pennington and so many other top wellness professionals today have marveled about this #1 superfood, açaí, is helping give the body the building blocks it need to get back into balance and heal itself.